Living Years is a dedicated, respectful and private website, where everybody who knew your loved-one can capture, share and enjoy the stories of a lifetime. To remember, pay tribute and celebrate a life, vividly.
- How to write a eulogy
- Farewell Your Loved One with White Doves at their Funeral or Memorial
- Deepak Chopra: Life after Death
- The Challenge of Talking to a Young Child
- Sources of understanding: the Tibetan Book of the Dead.
- Coping with sorrow, loss and grief.
- Mum helps others to deal with loss of loved ones
- The writing of Dr Gordon Livingston: a lesson in life.
- Healing Grief Residential Program in NSW with Petrea King
- Funerary urns take artful turn – latimes.com